CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Casual)
What will I be doing?
Some of the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Creating graphics for social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok
- Creating graphics for digital advertising
- Creating graphics for marketing emails
- Brainstorming creative graphic content
- Working collaboratively with different departments and help support their goal
Who are we looking for?
Our next Graphic Designer will be creative & ambitious as well as have:
- E-commerce background in design
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite Programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience in Video Editing: Premier Pro and/or Final Cut
- Experience in design packaging
- Experience in working within brand guidelines
- Strong organisational and project management skills with the ability to manage & prioritise workloads
- Team player but can also work independently
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume.
All positions are based in St Peters, NSW.
Tip: We receive hundreds of applications daily - make your application stand out! Be creative, show us your personality and why you think you have what it takes to be a part of the world's most #extra fashion company.
Please note: Due to overwhelming volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted - we apologise in advance as we appreciate every single application and wished we could respond to you all.